Pages

Monday, May 28, 2018

Ty Hunter: 'People take fashion too seriously'

Stylist and designer Ty Hunter says the fashion world needs to lighten up.

“I think people take fashion too seriously,” he told us at a recent NYC movie premiere. “We are at a place where individual style counts, and I just want the whole world to get there because they are starting to look like quadruplets and twins. Everybody is starting to look the same.”

As for his future plans: “Of course, I heard about Barack and Michelle [Obama’s] Netflix deal, and I am down for whatever. Whatever they want me to do, I am here for it. Whatever position I can fill, that is what I want . . . I am excited to see their spin on it.”

Let's block ads! (Why?)

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/28/ty-hunter-people-take-fashion-too-seriously/

No comments:

Post a Comment