Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Model Indira Scott Shares a Candid Fashion Month Photo Diary - Vogue

Indira Scott had just moved into a new apartment in Greenpoint when she was struck by the flu, at the precise moment New York Fashion Week castings began. “Meanwhile, I have never had the flu in my entire life, so it really rocked my world!” the model said, when asked to reflect back on the season’s highs and lows. “I took a couple days to try and fight it, although I was really supposed to rest a lot longer, but since it was during castings, I wanted to work as hard as I could, so I pushed through with everything I had!”

Fortunately, it did little to slow the momentum of the 21-year-old Jamaica, Queens native, whose easygoing demeanor and gorgeous hip-grazing braids put her on 17 runways over the course of four weeks, as she criss-crossed two continents and four cities. Armed with three film cameras, Scott captured her experience in a series of candid shots; they offer a glimpse at the lighter moments that occur within each model’s international show tour. To wit, when asked for her fashion month high, Scott replied: “It’s hard to pick just one high of fashion month because every day is filled with such worthwhile moments!”

See models like Sora Choi, playfully posing in the courtyard of the Rodin Museum before Dior, or the mob of Milanese fans cheerfully awaiting Scott out on the street. Here, Scott shares a record of her trip, plus the five little things she carried wherever she went.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

https://www.vogue.com/vogueworld/article/model-indira-scott-fashion-month-photo-diary

No comments:

Post a Comment